A couple days ago, we went to the doctor's office again to get another rash looked at. While waiting, I had taken you out of your car seat so that I could feed you. As soon as you came out, though, you were able to catch the eye of almost every person there and beamed at them your brilliant smile. It was adorable. What I found hilarious is that a couple people didn't look at you... So what did you do? You kept staring at them, tried waving at them to get their attention, and followed their movements until they left. I'm a little worried you will always want to be the centre of attention, but I can't fault you especially when my family makes you just that whenever they come over.
For example, yesterday Nanny and Nonno came over to babysit you while Daddy and I went to see a movie on Valentine's Day. Daddy was holding you and blowing raspberries on your neck and you giggled with glee, then reached for Nonno to hold you. When he did, Daddy keep making faces and leaning towards you and you squealed with delight and buried yourself into Nonno, then kept doing it again. Nanny and Nonno kept laughing with pleasure, and it kept repeating. You definitely are a little charmer!
No comments:
Post a Comment