So something I forgot to mention in the last post happened again, so it reminded to write this. Valentine's evening, Daddy and I were about to go to bed when we heard you crying. When we looked at the monitor, we could see you were on your back (which you don't like sleeping on for very long) trying to roll over onto your tummy. The problem was, you were too close to the headboard that when you tried rolling over your left shoulder (you don't often roll the other way even though you can), you kept hitting your head on the headboard. Still you tried repeatedly, so I went in to help you out before you woke yourself up too much. I moved you over, but then you cried for a few (painful for Mommy) minutes until you went back to sleep.
This morning, you were upset because you tried rolling into the footboard, as you were too close to it. Unfortunately, I was hoping you'd go back down for a bit but it was too close to your waking time, so you just woke up instead. (BTW, you officially have a cold. You sneeze and a stream of snot comes out your nose.)
It also reminds me of a story I told Daddy yesterday. Last week, while crawling around the kitchen close to the kitchen table. You then crawled under one of the chairs and tried sitting up, getting stuck. You couldn't reverse crawl and started to get upset. You were so stuck, though, that I had to lift the chair off of you to get you free.
No comments:
Post a Comment