So you have begun to play a ball rolling game with Mommy and Daddy. We sit you in one spot and (if you stay there) we roll you a ball. You "catch" it then fling it and it rolls to us. You get better at it every time! You will even wait for Mom to count to three before I roll it. And when Mom says "Good girl" you will often clap your hands!
You also started another game by accident. You rolled your yellow rattle ball and it went around the upper gate and onto the hardwood hallway so it kept rolling (partially because the floor is uneven). So, you continued to chase after it. We now have a new game to burn off some of your excess energy.
Either game, you are beginning to test your new understanding of rolling with other toys. You even grabbed your bib and threw it, testing to see if it would roll like your bottle. It could also mean you just like throwing things, lol.
Speaking about getting things rolling, the past week I have been trying to find a child care place for you because I am looking to go back to work. It is definitely mixed feelings knowing I'm going to have to leave you with someone while I work, thereby missing you and all your new experiences. All I hope is that you are happy wherever you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment