I could say that for any time I write in this blog, but it seems to be happening so quickly. You continue to put more words together to make 3 or 4 word sentences, or saying things like "Come on, Mommy" instead of just "come". You hop and jump around, try to balance on one leg, ask for activities (e.g. puzzles and tablet), help to dress or put on your jacket/boots without help (except to zip). You are even able to retell stories to yourself that you have heard many times before and count objects in and out of books. You continue to impress Daddy and me every day.
Today, you did two very cute things I had to write about before I forget. First, Daddy had to go to Ottawa for a funeral yesterday, and this morning you woke up at 3 in the morning... Okay, not the cute part. As you snuggled into me as I helped to put you back to sleep, you jumped up all of a sudden and said, "oh no, Daddy gone!" I tried saying that although Daddy was gone, he would be back later today. Another couple of minutes later, you woke suddenly and whispered, "noise" and then followed it up with, "Daddy coming". You obviously realize something's different in the house.
The second cute thing you did was when l was trying to put you down for a nap. It's a lot harder now to have you cuddle with me since I'm almost in my third trimester with your brother or sister. At one time you shifted and hurt my tummy. I mentioned that you need to be careful and not hurt Mommy or baby, and you responded by hugging Mommy's belly and then saying kiss, where you kissed it to help make baby feel better. I wanted to cry it was so sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment