The first time, I helped hold you so that you understood the motion of going from one ring to the other. Next you tried on your own and was able to do the first three rings, before you fell. Not bad for your first try, and you got half way. You could have stopped there and I would have been proud of you (heck, I already was because you did it on your own). But you weren't done yet. You kept trying on your own. You reached the fourth ring and fell, and then the fifth. But you wouldn't stop. You kept trying and trying. You got to the sixth ring in no time, and I helped you get to the platform where we celebrated... The pride beaming from your face. Then you said, "ok...I want to go back to the other side". And you did, all in your own (except at the end to reach the platform as your still a little too short). I was so proud of you... Then you decided to do it again and you said you would use "all my might". Lol. And my goodness, you cleared it again - there and back. You did another half turn before going back and falling at the fifth ring... But you were satisfied. With a couple slides down the slide, we made our way home.
I know you were proud of what you were able to do, but I was beaming with pride at your determination and your inability to give up. Thank you for being an inspiration, Aurora!
No comments:
Post a Comment