A couple funny stories for our smart girl
The other day, you and Daddy were playing on the bed in your "secret fort" while Mommy and Alan sat on the other side of the bed. You emerged from the fort and joined Mommy and Daddy kept bugging you by trying to tickle you through the bed covers. You told Daddy to stop and Daddy showed his hand to convince you it wasn't him. You paused, looked at Daddy and said, "Your other hand." Daddy and I cracked up laughing. He couldn't fool you!
You have become our poop detective with your bother, often letting Mommy know if Alan has a poo. After one such occasion, I said I was going to change your brother's diaper and you called out, "Hey Google, what does poop sound like?" Daddy and I couldn't help but crack up again. You really are a funny monkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment