Sunday, 28 May 2017

Mother's Day

I just realized I never mentioned anything about my official first Mother's Day. That morning, when we went into your room, you came to me with a big beautiful smile on your face. This is actually quite normal for you... But what was different was that you took my face in your hands and gave me a kiss (or your equivalent of it). That greeting warmed my heart!

As a family, we went to lunch at Lonestar and eventually you and I made a canvas painted flower using your handprint.

Your amazing Dad put together a fantastic gift of pictures of you in frames for us to eventually hang in our bedroom, along with a fantastic framed picture of you for me to bring to work and a photo in a frame from our family photo shoot that looked amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'm so proud to be your Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment