You will have no idea how much my folks (Nanny and Nonno) were looking forward to you having your picture taken with Santa. They bought your dress the week or two before and told me the date you would be going (November 18).
I was a little concerned because you just started eating cereal this week (as of Monday) and your eating schedule is kind of set. If we were to go to the mall for when it opened, I don't think it would work.
On the day of, you didn't get to the mall right when they wanted, but you did eat, have your bath, and get dressed in your pretty dress before heading to the mall where you fell asleep on the drive. We arrived to find a lot of children wandering the mall... Turns out that it was a PA day, so kids were off. This did not bode well for photos. There was a line up, but we were told it would be about 30 minutes to wait (it was more than 30 minutes). We stuck it out because you were still sleeping. You woke up when we moved half the distance of the line and you did so well! I gave you to Santa and you were curious about his beard. You gave great smiles and had photos taken on your own and with my parents. You looked great! It was hard to choose the best ones. (Luckily Zia Sebastiana took some pictures took on her phone.)
When we were done, I changed you then we went to get lunch. As soon as you got to the washroom so I could change you, you were upset and cried like crazy. After calming you down in the nursing room, you came out to the food court and got upset again. Thankfully it was after the craziness of the day. What an amazing girl you are! Mommy is so proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment