What a big girl you are becoming! Yesterday (Wednesday), you and I went to the mall and we got your ears pierced. You continue to be adorable, and now you are a little lady. Okay, you'd be a little lady without earrings, but it's a tradition in my family to get earrings when you're a baby.
You sat calmly getting your ears dotted and only cried after they pierced the first, then quickly the second. Mommy was able to calm you down, but once you went into the car for a coffee date Mommy had with some friends, you cried yourself to sleep (it broke Mommy's heart). When you woke up at the Starbucks, you were all smiles! Like I said, very brave! I can't wait until Nanny and Nonno see you tomorrow (although they might not be happy with Mommy for doing it without them).
P.S. (Friday) they were so happy you had them done, they didn't comment on not coming with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment